CEPA volunteers continue to be the lifeblood of our organization. The volunteer program exists to supplement and complement the work of staff, and to provide opportunities for those interested in assisting with the day-to-day workings of an arts organization.
Volunteers come to CEPA from many backgrounds—undergraduate and graduate students, working artists, professionals, and retired persons. Hours and duties are scheduled on an individual basis depending on interests and abilities.
Some areas of interest for volunteers are:
- Youth arts education program mentoring
- Photography darkroom monitoring
- Exhibition preparation and installation
- Gallery public relations and hospitality
- Event facilitation
- Membership development and fundraising
- Various administrative duties . . . and more