January 13, 2014 The Fourth Biennial Architecture + Education Student Exhibition.
CEPA was happy to host the fourth biennial Architecture + Education Exhibition with an opening on January 10th. Over 500 students from six Buffalo Public Schools were proud to display their work for the community to see.
The Architecture + Education program is a collaboration between Buffalo Architects, University at Buffalo School of Architecture & Planning students, and Buffalo Public School teachers. Working together, architect-teacher teams incorporated architecture into the curriculums at participating schools.
Participating schools included:
- PS 53 Community School
- PS 64 Frederick Law Olmsted
- PS 67 Discovery School
- PS 81 School
- PS 156 Frederick Law Olmsted
- PS 192 Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts
The children’s work and process will be proudly exhibited throughout CEPA Gallery through January 24, 2014.
A special thank you to all of our sponsors:
- Construction Industry Education Foundation
- AIA Buffalo/WNY
- Cannon Design
- Aria Contracting Corp.
- Rupp, Baase, Pfalzgraf, Cunningham & Coppola
- Scheid Architectural
- Kideney Architects
- Ciminelli Real Estate
- Watts Architecture + Engineering
- Cannon Heyman & Weiss
- DiDonato & Associates
- Ferguson Electric
- First Niagara
- LP Ciminelli
- Morris Masonry Restoration
- M&T Bank
- Prentice Office Environments
- Young + Wright Architectural
- Darwin Martin House
- CEPA Gallery
- UB School of Architecture & Planning